Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SERVER SHUTTING DOWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FOLLOWING RANSOMWARE
*notices [email protected]*
OwO whats this?

Joking aside, I haven't even been on the server for the past few months so you bet your thicc ass I'll still play if you ever put the server back up Even if you did lose some stuff, the majority of everything you worked for is still there, right?

Also pls don't be suicidal that's my job
(08-01-2017, 09:26 PM)JackRayne Wrote: *notices [email protected]*
OwO whats this?

Joking aside, I haven't even been on the server for the past few months so you bet your thicc ass I'll still play if you ever put the server back up Even if you did lose some stuff, the majority of everything you worked for is still there, right?

Also pls don't be suicidal that's my job

all of the server is gone bob is just working on his zombie game now.
Send Help
i already gave up on seeing another day of the server

"You were real good son, REAL good. Maybe even the best." - TF2's Soldier
I was the guy who got Wheat Blade and Nutcracker nerfed.
Man, this sucks pretty bad. Hope you do okay Bob. Godspeed to you.
                                                                        [Image: bloggif_589a410715e64.gif]
NOW THEN. i have returned after getting a better computer cus i hated the thought of everyone on bobs missing my godlike presence (hah) and when i return shaking with excitement to get back on to bobs i realise i cant find it, decide to go to the server through forums and realise thats not working either. but GODDAMN to realise that server that bob has put more of his heart life and/or happiness into has disappeared cus of some fuck who wanted to make money of off someones success i mean HOOOOOOOLLLY SHIT there being low then theres being satan then theres being lower than dirt AND THATS WHAT THAT FUCKO WHOEVER PLACED THAT LOCK IS. the easiest way in this world to piss me off is to be unfair so as you can imagine IM PRETTY FUCKING PISSED. BOB DONT YOU BLOODY DARE KYS DONT YOU BLOODY DARE GIVE UP AND FUCKING LISTEN TO EVERYONES PLEAS AND THEIR SYMPATHY, KNOW JUST HOW MUCH PEOPLE LOVE AND RESPECT YOU. 

........yes i have realised within making a new account i have misspelt my own name.......
(08-08-2017, 04:36 AM)coundown Wrote: NOW THEN. i have returned after getting a better computer cus i hated the thought of everyone on bobs missing my godlike presence (hah) and when i return shaking with excitement to get back on to bobs i realise i cant find it, decide to go to the server through forums and realise thats not working either. but GODDAMN to realise that server that bob has put more of his heart life and/or happiness into has disappeared cus of some fuck who wanted to make money of off someones success i mean HOOOOOOOLLLY SHIT there being low then theres being satan then theres being lower than dirt AND THATS WHAT THAT FUCKO WHOEVER PLACED THAT LOCK IS. the easiest way in this world to piss me off is to be unfair so as you can imagine IM PRETTY FUCKING PISSED. BOB DONT YOU BLOODY DARE KYS DONT YOU BLOODY DARE GIVE UP AND FUCKING LISTEN TO EVERYONES PLEAS AND THEIR SYMPATHY, KNOW JUST HOW MUCH PEOPLE LOVE AND RESPECT YOU. 

........yes i have realised within making a new account i have misspelt my own name.......

i feel you
(05-31-2017, 07:42 PM)Ablationer Wrote: At around 8 pm this afternoon, I realized a strange software was being run on my server, called: [email protected]

It turns out it was a Ransomware, and it locked up ALL the files on the server, holding them hostage for a bunch of money.

Needless to say, I'm not even gonna bother with that. So now everything has to be wiped clean.

Essentially: The server is gone.

I DO have a backup, but... It's a few months old. So there's a LOT of shit that's gonna be missing. Updates, money, BP, inventory etc. Not to mention ranks, bans, all that stuff.

I honestly don't have the heart to do this right now. Maybe later... But for now, I just want to die. Thank you.

This is clearly attempted asset theft and someone got into your computer files. They must of somehow got into your computer and injected ransomware into all of the game files.
bob likes men
(08-14-2017, 10:25 PM)WATCHAMACOLITE Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 07:42 PM)Ablationer Wrote: At around 8 pm this afternoon, I realized a strange software was being run on my server, called: [email protected]

It turns out it was a Ransomware, and it locked up ALL the files on the server, holding them hostage for a bunch of money.

Needless to say, I'm not even gonna bother with that. So now everything has to be wiped clean.

Essentially: The server is gone.

I DO have a backup, but... It's a few months old. So there's a LOT of shit that's gonna be missing. Updates, money, BP, inventory etc. Not to mention ranks, bans, all that stuff.

I honestly don't have the heart to do this right now. Maybe later... But for now, I just want to die. Thank you.

This is clearly attempted asset theft and someone got into your computer files. They must of somehow got into your computer and injected ransomware into all of the game files.

you do know this was around 4 months ago, right?
Sad
[Image: b30228eab6ce2b55f23ab34ecb393cc0.png]

[Image: 421485_170x100.png]